Thanks so much to the blogger of the wonderful blog The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Haired Bookworm for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. If you’ve never checked out her blog, you definitely should- you won’t regret it! Being nominated for this was such a sweet surprise (pardon my pun!) and it absolutely made my day.
Part of the nomination is to answer some questions, so here we go!
- Cookies or cake? Although I do enjoy cake, I’m going to have to go with cookies on this one. There’s nothing quite like a piping hot chocolate-chip cookie fresh from the oven on a cold winter day.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla! White chocolate chips are the best.
- Favorite sweet treat? Jelly beans! When I was younger I used to love getting jelly beans in my Easter basket, and I’ve loved them ever since.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Definitely right before I go to bed. I don’t know why that is, but it never fails that right when I think of heading off to bed, I start to crave sweets.
- Sweet nickname? Hmmm…. How about the Nerd? You know, after the candy….
Now it’s my turn to nominate people! In no specific order whatsoever, here are my 13 nominees:
- Anna Reads
- Interesting Literature
- Writing Wrongs
- Annie Cardi
- Sarah Dessen
- Oh hi.
- I Love Geekology 101
- Quinn’s Book Nook
- The YA Book Blog
Thanks once again for the nomination, and please check out the blogs listed above!!!