In no particular order, here are the top ten books I read in 2013. These books were not necessarily published in 2013, rather it was my first time reading them. If you click on the book title it will bring you to my review of that book.
- Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Light by Michael Grant
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Crunch Time by Mariah Fredericks
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Let my know in the comments section below or tweet me @Nutfreenerd.