It’s June everybody! Summer is almost upon us! And that means that it’s time for a summery Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the lovely blog the Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag. These books are great for reading while lounging on the beach, by the pool, or just during the summer months in general. So, in no particular order:
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen.
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith.
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley.
- Wake by Amanda Hocking.
- The Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Place by E.L. Konigsburg.
- Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder.
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray.
- The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper.
Whenever I think of these books, I automatically think of summer. What books are in your beach bag? Which books should be in mine? Let me know in the comments section below!