I first began blogging with the sole intent of keeping a record of my bookish thoughts. I never knew that there was an entire world of fantastic bloggers out there- and bloggers that LOVE books, no less! And never ever in a million years did I imagine I would have over 300 followers. That number may not sound like a lot to some people, but it still surprises me every day. I appreciate everyone who comments, likes, or even simply reads my posts!
I was nominated by two lovely bloggers for this award: Jordan at Young Adult Book Madness and The Writing Hufflepuff. Thank you so much for nominating me, and definitely go check out their blogs! They’re awesome!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m currently a senior in high school. I’ve mentioned this before, but everyone always seems surprised for some reason when I do. Maybe it’s because a lot of book bloggers are in university? I don’t really know. High school isn’t really my cup of tea, and I’m beyond excited to attend college next year.
- I’ve been allergic to nuts my entire life. It’s really only peanuts, but I stay away from all nuts to avoid any reactions caused by cross-contamination. Hence the name of this blog, NutFreeNerd.
- I’ve never had a whole cup of coffee. I’ve had sips of ice coffee here or there, but never an entire cup all to myself. Tea is always my go-to hot drink, and I love it way too much to branch out into anything else!
- A few years ago I finished writing the first draft of a novel. It’s dreadfully written and needs some major work done to it, but it’s nevertheless something I’m really proud of.
- I love lectures. I could sit and listen to professors lecture for hours, provided that it’s not about a topic I have no interest in whatsoever. I love seeing how enthusiastic some teachers get about the topic they’re discussing- it’s like their fascination for the subject is filling the room with energy. That how it feels to me, anyways.
- I hardly ever watch movies. It’s really bad, actually. Most of the movie references people make go right over my head because there are just so many that I haven’t seen. Someday I’ll get around to watching more of them!
- I love to knit. I can’t make very many things (I’m basically limited to dishcloths and really basic scarves) but I find the simple act of knitting really relaxing. Knitting by the cozy fire on a chilly winter night? That’s the best.
- Anna’s Reading List
- Scribbles and Wanderlust
- The In-Between Place
- The Resurgent Bookworm
- Great Minds Read Alike
- Rise, Read & Repeat
- Read and Reviewed
- Melinda’s Book Blog
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- The Books, the Art, and Me
- Confessions of a Book Geek
- Lynette Noni
- The Reading Shelf
- All the Books!
- The YA Book Spot
There you have it! Thanks again for the bloggers that nominated me for this award! Please check out their blogs, as well as the blogs of everyone I have nominated. They’re all awesome!