It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday, everyone! This wonderful weekly meme is hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. The theme this week is the Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List. Most of my free time this autumn will probably be taken up by homework, working, and applying to colleges. But I am determined to get a good amount of reading in! These are the books that are at the top of my ever-lasting TBR pile (subject to change, of course):
1. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.
2. Beloved by Toni Morrison.
3. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
7. Landline by Rainbow Rowell.
8. Only Everything by Kieran Scott.
9. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater.
10. Stories by Edgar Allen Poe.
I probably won’t get around to reading all of these- it would be a miracle if I did! But these are the books I’m most apt to read this fall whenever I have free time.
What do you think of the books on my list? What books are you planning on reading this fall? Let me know in the comments section below!