Hello wonderful readers! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly bookish meme hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read. This can be interpreted in different ways, but I have chosen to list books that I distinctly remember not really being able to fully get into. For whatever reason, I just couldn’t seem to connect with these books. In no particular order:
1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.
2. Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
3. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira.
4. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.
5. A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway.
6. Beastly by Alex Flinn.
7. The Kill Order by James Dashner.
8. Going Bovine by Libba Bray.
9. The Crucible by Arthur Miller.
10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
And there you have it! What books did you have a hard time connecting with? What did you think of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments section below!