First off, I would like to give a huge thank you to Amy at It’s Only Three for nominating me for this award. Definitely go check out her blog- she’s hilarious! Secondly, I would like to thank anyone and everyone who reads this little bookish blog of mine. You make this whole experience a million times better!
Without further ado, let’s get started, shall we?
Link to the blogger who nominated you to thank them.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks of you (I’ve just chosen my favourites)
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Ask your 11 nominees questions and let them know you nominated them.
- What book cover do you wish you could violently throw in the marketing/publisher/etc’s face and say “Try again Picasso!”? The old hardback covers of the Gone series by Michael Grant. The new ones are so much better!
- Name a skill you are ridiculously proud of? I can touch my nose with my tongue. Trust me, I would show you if I could.
- What book character looks most like you in your opinion? Hermione in her early years at Hogwarts. Same horrible hair and everything.
- What’s the oldest thing you have ever found in your fridge? I’m not sure about in my fridge, but I once found a piece of moldy bread still in a bag in my cupboard. I don’t think my emotional scar will ever fade.
- Why did you start writing a blog? To keep a record of my thoughts on all the books I read. I didn’t necessarily think that anyone else would read it, but I’m so glad that I’ve found this awesome book blogging community to discuss bookish things with!
- What blog has the best name you have come across? Tag them. BOOKARAHMA! It’s so fun to say!
- If you could bring back one book character from the other side, who would it be? AUGUSTUS WATERS OH MY GOODNESS. Or Dobby. I love them both so much.
- The last socially inappropriate thing you did? I like to hum in public??
- What do you think is the biggest sin for a reader? Not using libraries. You can borrow books for free, people! What’s not to love?
- What were you doing when you got notified for nomination? Drinking tea and eat summer-squash bread for breakfast. Yum.
- Your favourite haiku or limerick? Definitely Amy’s. :0)
Definitely check these blogs out- they’re awesome!! I don’t know if they have already done this award, but I’m going to nominate them anyways!
- If you could only read one book over and over again for the rest of your life which book would it be?
- Coffee or tea?
- Which genre of books do you prefer to read?
- Which genre of books would you like to read more of?
- Morning or night?
- Where is the last place you read?
- Name one book you never finished reading.
- What is the best book you’ve been assigned to read?
- How many books are you currently reading?
- You are the first human being to meet a member of an alien species from another planet. Which book do you give them?
- And finally, the age-old classic: Ebooks or physical books? (yes, I went there). 🙂
Thanks again to Amy for nominating me and to everyone who reads my blog. You lovely people, you.