I am so happy to say that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!! I was nominated by the wonderful Lauren, the blogger of Footprints of an Opinionated Ginger (how awesome is her blog’s name?!?!). If you’re not following her blog already, you definitely should hop on over and check it out. Thanks so much, Lauren!! 🙂
As always with these kinds of posts, I’d like to take the time to thank each and every one of you who reads my blog, likes my posts, and leave comments sharing your thoughts on what I have to say. You’re all amazing and this whole book blogging experience just wouldn’t be the same without you guys!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why? This is such a difficult question! If I had to pick just one place, it would probably be Hogwarts. you know, because it totally exists and is super easy to get to. 🙂
2. Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer? Definitely fall! The leaves, the crisp breeze, the cozy sweaters, the mugs of tea- I love everything about it!
4. If you could play one board-game for the rest of your life what would it be? Why? Trouble. I cannot even explain to you how much I love this game because I don’t even know why I love it so much. When I was little I would beg my mom to play it with me, and she would usually stop me around the fifth game because she just couldn’t take it anymore! Scrabble is a close second.
5. What is your favorite thing about reading books? I love the feeling of being transported to another world, one in which all of your problems and worries no longer matter. For me, reading is a great way to escape the chaos of school and work and homework and college applications and everything else that stresses me out.
6. DIY or Buy Already Made? DIY all the way! Why pay for something when you can make it yourself?
7. Vanilla or Chocolate? Man, I thought the first question was difficult, but this one is just as bad! I love them both so much. You know what, I’m not choosing.
8. TV Show you are currently addicted to? Right now I’m watching the newest season of Doctor Who as well as the American version of The Office. SO GOOD, PEOPLE.
9. Favorite author? Why? Best book written by them? MY GOODNESS THESE QUESTIONS ARE DIFFICULT. I’m just going to list a bunch of amazing authors, okay???
John Green. J.K. Rowling. J.R.R. Tolkien. Melina Marchetta. John Corey Whaley. Toni Morrison. F. Scott Fitzgerald. Cassandra Clare. Michael Grant. E.L. Konigsburg. Stephanie Perkins.
I think you guys get the idea.
10. What is your favorite quote?
“I go to seek a Great Perhaps.” ~ poet Francois Rabelais
- Favorite holiday?
- If you could only write one type of blog post for the rest of you life (lists, book reviews, wrap-ups, etc.) what would it be and why?
- Hogwarts, Middle-Earth, or the Tardis?
- What is the best book you’ve been assigned to read in high school?
- Do you like to paint your nails? If so, what color is you go-to hue? (like the rhyme?)
- If you could be paid to do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite joke?
- It’s a cold, rainy day. Movie/Netflix marathon or all day read-a-thon?
- Where’s Waldo?
- Olivia @ A Million Books and Too Much Coffee
- Amy @ Read A Latte
- Bernadette @ The Bumbling Bookworm
- Diana @ Brilliantly Novel
- Emily @ Books & Cleverness
- Holly @ Belle of the Library (we even have the same first name!)
- Stefani @ I Read Books
- Bundle of Books
- Falling Down the Book Hole
- Justine @ Paperback Heart
Definitely go check all those blogs out because they’re amazing! And thanks again to the lovely Lauren for nominating me!!