Hi, everyone! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is Top Ten Characters That Should Get Their Own Books. So, in no particular order:
1. Snape from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
2. Chaz and Raffy from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.
3. Tomasz from More Than This by Patrick Ness.
4. Daisy from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
5. Alaska from Looking for Alaska by John Green.
6. Aech from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
7. Simon from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
8. Sam from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
9. Legolas from the Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien.
10. John Watson from the Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
What characters do you want to have their own books? What do you think of the characters on my list? Let me know in the comments section below!