Ho, ho, ho! It’s time for another holiday themed edition of Top Ten Tuesday, the weekly meme hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is a great one: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year. And boy, do I have a list! It’s hard only picking ten- anyone else have this book-buying problem?- but here are the books I would be most excited about receiving from jolly ol’ Saint Nick.
1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Dreams of Empire by Justin Richards
6. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood (I’ve already read it, but isn’t this edition gorgeous? I’d love to own it!)
7. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
8. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
9. Ed Sheeran: A Visual Journey by Ed Sheeran & Phillip Butah
10. Chasers of the Light by Tyler Knott Gregson
As you can probably tell, I have a bit of an infatuation with the Penguin English Library collection. They’re just so beautiful!
What books would you like Santa to bring you? Let me know in the comments section below!