Merry Christmas everyone! I know that this fabulous holiday has already come and gone, but better late than never, right? I was recently nominated for this Jolly Blogger Award by the lovely Diana at Brilliantly Novel, so definitely check her blog out! I was so excited when I saw the nomination because Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I love anything and everything Christmas related! (Even my name is Christmassy- it’s just meant to be!) Anyways, let’s get into the holiday spirit one more time!
1. Answer the twelve questions that have been left for me.
2. Create twelve new questions.
3. Nominate ten lovely bloggers!
1. Which book are you most hoping to find underneath your Christmas tree?
Any book from this list would be delightful!
2. Favorite Christmas movie and/or TV Special?
A Charlie Brown Christmas, hands down!
3. Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?
Oh, this is such a difficult question! I feel like I can drink more hot chocolate without feeling a bit sick, but eggnog is just so good! You know what, both. I pick both.
4. What is the sneakiest thing you’ve done to try and find out what gifts you’re getting before Christmas day?
I actually have never tried to find out what my gifts were, even as a young kid. I mean, what’s the point of Christmas morning if you know what you’re getting? I’d much rather be surprised!
5. Real tree or Artificial tree?
Artificial. It’s super easy to set up, you don’t have to worry about somehow getting it home on the roof of your car, and there’s no pine needle mess to clean up! Plus I’m allergic to all sort of things, so having a real tree in the house would not be good.
6. Favorite Christmas villain: The Grinch or Ebenezer Scrooge?
The Grinch all the way!
7. What book would you most like to GIVE as a gift this Christmas?
The book I most recently finished, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. OH MY GOODNESS, it was absolutely brilliant! Tragic and heart-wrenching, but stunning nonetheless. It’s definitely one of the best books I’ve read in 2014.
8. Of all of your family’s Christmas traditions, which one is your favorite?
The annual Christmas Eve party at my house. All of my family members come over and we eat so much food, it’s not even funny.
9. White Christmas lights or Multi-colored Christmas lights?
Multi-colored- they’re just so cheerful!
10. Favorite Christmas song?
Wow, this is a tough one. Hmm… all of them? Except for Christmas Shoes.
11. Wrapping paper or Gift bags?
Wrapping paper. I find wrapping presents strangely relaxing, and there’s nothing better than tearing apart some wrapped presents on Christmas morning!
12. Do you want to build a snowman?
How about a snow Tardis?
- Magical creature? (flying reindeer, elves, etc.)
- Gift you’ve received?
- Movie/TV special?
- Color? (red, green, blue, white, silver, gold, etc.)
Anyone who wants to answer these questions! It’s after Christmas, so I hardly think I can deny anyone the pleasure of reliving the holiday spirit yet again.
A big thanks to Diana for nominating me, and I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!