How are you all doing on this fine Tuesday? It’s time yet again for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the lovely blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015. I have to admit that this theme was a bit tricky for me to adhere to- I don’t normally keep track of upcoming debut novels, let alone the top ten ones I’m most looking forward to. But I have tried my best, and with the help of a few lists from Goodreads I have compiled an assortment of 2015 debuts that look intriguing, to say the least.
1. Emma and Otto and Russell and James by Emma Hooper
2. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
5. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
6. The Sweetheart by Angelina Mirabella
7. Even When You Lie to Me by Jessica Alcott
And those are all of the books by debut authors that I’m looking forward to being released in 2015. As you can see, I couldn’t quite make it to ten… I’m just not aware of anymore up-and-coming debut authors! If you know of any that are releasing books this year, let me know in the comments section below. I’d love to hear about the books you’re all looking forward to being released!