Hi everyone! Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, the fantastic weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn’t Get To. I could go on for AGES with this list, but for time’s sake I’ll keep it to my top ten! So, in no particular order:
1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Chasers of the Light by Tyler Knott Gregson
3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
4. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
5. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
6. Solitaire by Alice Oseman
7. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
9. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
10. Dollbaby by Laura Lane McNeal
Hopefully I’ll get around to reading a good number of these in 2015!
What 2014 releases do you want to read in 2015? What are your thoughts on any of the books in my list? Let me know in the comments section below!