Hi everyone! I’m so happy to say that I’ve been nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award!! A huge thanks to bloggers Dani @ Only Books and Horses and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense for nominating me- they’re awesome, and you should absolutely go check out their fantastic blogs! This award is short and sweet, so let’s begin!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Seven Facts About Me
- I LOVE to knit! I can sort of purl and crochet, and I can’t do any fancy knitting stitches, but I still love it. Scarves are my favorite things to knit- they can be as easy or challenging as you want them to be, and they’re so cozy!
- Over the summer I started watching the US version of The Office from the very first episode, and earlier this month I finished watching the very last episode. After nine spectacular, hilarious, heart-warming seasons I’m still feeling the emptiness of having finished it all!
- I loooove TEA. I have a mug of it every single morning, and then usually another cup or two throughout the day.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- In 2011 and 2012 I read over 100 books each year… I must have had a lot of free time back then, because I don’t think I could ever manage that now!
- Some popular movies that I’ve never seen include The Wizard of Oz, Pirates of the Caribbean, Catching Fire, The Notebook- I could go on and on! I guess I just don’t watch a lot of movies.
- My favorite Avenger is Captain America.
I know the instructions say to nominate 15 people, but I’m a rebel, what can I say. 🙂 I’ve decided to nominate ALL THE BLOGGERS I FOLLOW. That’s right: YOU are nominated, and YOU are nominated and yes, you in the back there in the awesome sweater, YOU are nominated!! I think you’re all so talented and I appreciate all the support you give me, so this is one way that I can return the favor. ❤
What are some random facts about you? What do you think about mine? Most importantly: Who is your favorite Avenger? Let me know in the comments section below!