This month I somehow managed to read a total of 6 books. I don’t know how I did it because I was extremely busy with school and a few of these are pretty long, but it happened somehow!
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness
- Why I Write by George Orwell
- Only Everything by Kieran Scott
- The Silent History by Eli Horowitz, Matthew Derby, and Kevin Moffett
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
My favorite book of the month was definitely Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. If you read my review of it then you know how much I absolutely adored this novel!
I live in New Hampshire, USA, and we got so much snow this month that we did not have one full week of school. Seriously, it seemed as though every Monday was either a two-hour delay or a full snow day, and then again on each Thursday. It was crazy! I also had February break this past week, and it was so nice to just relax and get ahead on some blogging (and fill out scholarship applications… oh, it never ends!).
As far as college goes, I had the amazing opportunity to sleep over one of my favorite colleges and then attend a class the next morning. I’ll be posting something about it within the next week or so, but rest assured that I had a fantastic time! I still don’t know exactly which college I’m going to, but I have a pretty good idea of where I want to end up. Hopefully everything works out!
February was such a fun blogging month for me! Here are some of my favorite posts that I posted this month:
- Movie Review: The Hobbit Trilogy
- Buttons on Buttons on Buttons! // Wreck This Journal 1
- My Problem With Valentine’s Day
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Everything Will Be Okay // Wreck This Journal 2
- The Reader Problems Book Tag
- February Favorites
Lately I’ve been contemplating the idea of going self-hosted with this blog. If anyone has done this, would you recommend it? Do you have any advice? I would greatly appreciate any tips you have to offer!
How was February for you? Let me know in the comments section below!