Recently my day was made when I was nominated by the lovely Kathy @ The Novelty of Life for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much Kathy!! Please go check out her blog- it’s wonderful and has such a cute design.
There are only three rules with this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
Fun facts: GO!
- I love the sound of birds chirping in the morning. When I wake up during the summer months and hear them singing outside my window it always puts me in a great mood.
- Every few months ago (usually at the end of a season, like at the end of summer) I go to the store and have a bunch of photographs printed out. One of my favorite things is flipping through old pictures of my family when I was younger or even before I was born, and I want to be able to do that someday with my own life, too.
- I drink at least one cup of tea every day with breakfast, and more often than not I end up drinking a cup in the afternoon as well. Tea is always the answer!
- I’m currently in the process of picking out a new agenda book for college next year, and it’s so exciting. I have this weird love of agenda books, notebooks, journals- basically anything pretty and made of paper.
- My friends and I spent this past weekend in the mountains for a little post-prom celebration, and while sitting around the campfire we saw the big dipper in the sky above us. It was so cool!
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I have a pair of lucky converse that I wear during every test or quiz at school. It’s been my tradition since middle school!
- Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
- Bella @ Ciao Bella
- Erin @ The In-Between Place
- Musings from Neville’s Navel
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Laura @ Scribbles & Wanderlust
- Emily @ Books & Cleverness
Thanks again to Kathy for nominating me, and thanks to all of you who read this blog of mine. Hugs for all! ❤
I hope you have a great day! For fun, feel free to leave a little fact about yourself in the comments section below.