Thanks so much to the lovely Elly @ A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award! These posts are always so much fun to write, and I hope they’re just as much fun to read!
Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Tell the nominees these rules
Woo hoo fun facts! This time I’ve decided to make them summer themed!
- My favorite thing to drink in the summer (besides water) is the Arizona Iced Tea half lemonade, half iced tea. It’s a clever twist that’s just so tasty and refreshing!
- Each summer for the past ten years my family and I have gone camping in the same campground. Usually we sleep in a tent for close to a week, and I love it so much.
- Whenever the warm weather starts to roll around I begin thinking of which songs I want to include on my annual summer playlist. Then I burn a CD and listen to it in the car all summer whenever I drive somewhere. I’ll probably post my playlist for this summer after I finish making it!
- One of my favorite summer treats is when you make a healthier version of ice cream sandwiches. Stick some Cool Whip in between two chocolate graham crackers, stick it in the freezer, and there you have it. They’re so good on a really hot day! (Or any day, for that matter!)
- I basically live in my Birkenstocks sandals all summer. I’ve had some problems with my feet and legs in the past, and wearing Birkenstocks makes them feel a lot better.
I know I’m supposed to nominate a bunch of bloggers for this award, but I always have such a difficult time choosing. Personally, I think that bloggers inherently have a lot of creativity because it takes some imagination to come up with a name, look, and style for your blog. So I’ve decided to nominate YOU ALL. That’s right- feel free to do one of these posts if you want to! Just remember to leave a link to it below- I’d love to read them all!
Thanks again, Elly! ❤ You’re wonderful!
What’s a summery fact about you? Let me know in the comments section below!