Liebster Awards are always so much to do! Thanks so much Brett for tagging me!
1. Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the previous blogger’s questions.
3. Ask 11 questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers!
Don’t Know Much About History by Kenneth C. Davis- I love learning about American history!
2. Name your top three favorite bands/artists!
Oh, this is such a hard question! At the moment, I would say they are Walk the Moon, Mumford & Sons, and Fleetwood Mac.
3. If you could live in any other era in time, when would you choose?
SO MANY TIMES. Hmm… maybe during the birth of the United States? It wouldn’t be a very safe (or clean) time, but it would be so exciting!
4. What mythical animal would you like to have as a pet?
A phoenix, like the one Dumbledore has. How cool would that be?!
5. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
Too cold! You can always put more layers on, but there are only so many layers that you can take off.
6. Do you prefer a book/movie with action, or with drama/romance?
It depends. I don’t always prefer one over the other- either is fine with me, as long as they’re done well!
7. (Stolen from Rachel Day!) If your life was being made into a movie, who would you cast to play you?
Emma Watson. I simply adore her.
8. After a hard day, what makes you feel better?
A nice hot mug of tea. Mmmm. So relaxing!
9. If you could travel to any other country, where would you go?
Probably Spain. It’s so beautiful there, and I would love a chance to practice my Spanish with people who speak it every day!
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. I never felt a connection to any of the characters or the problem at hand, and I just didn’t have the desire to force myself to suffer through the entire thing. I think I read about 100 pages and then I gave up.
Stiletto by Daniel O’Malley. I absolutely LOVED his novel The Rook, and I’ve been waiting
impatiently for this sequel ever since then. If you like urban fantasy novels with a mysterious twist, then I definitely recommend giving this series a try!
What is your favorite summer…
1. Outdoor activity?
4. Relaxation spot?
11. Article of clothing?
Recently I have come across some wonderful bloggers that are new to me, so I thought I would give them a shout-out and nominate them for this award!
Reading, Reading, Reading // Emma @ SheReadsBooks // Alina @ Radiant Reads // Smalltown Bookworm // Warisha @ Warisha Reads // Becca and Books // Beatrice @ Beatrice Learns to Read // Anne @ Books, Baking, and Blogging // Paige @ Paige Turner Blog // Fiona @ Escape with Writing // Lexie @ Adventures of Lexie
Do not fear! If I didn’t mention you, feel free to do this tag anyways! Please leave a link to your post in the comments below if you do- I’d love to see your answers!
Thanks again to Brett for nominating me!
What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments section below!