Despite the fact that I am astonishingly late, I am here today with the Real Neat Blog Award. A huge thanks to Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions, who nominated me for this award back in August. I may be late, but I am still very appreciative- definitely go check her blog out!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. Where would you rather spend a vacation? Beach? Mountain? City? Why?
Definitely in the mountains! A few years ago I went camping at Baxter State Park in Maine, and it’s basically surrounded by amazing mountains that you can hike. There’s something so peaceful about being surrounded by nature much larger than you. It’s difficult to explain, but I would absolutely go back!
2. If you got stranded in a desert island, which 3 items would you like to have with you?
A bottle of clean water, a jar of Sunbutter, and a friend. (Does a friend count as an item? Let’s just go with yes!)
3. What’s your biggest celebrity crush? Why?
4. Coke or Pepsi? Or “what are you talking about, there’s no difference”?
The third option! I literally CANNOT tell the difference between them, nor would I really care that much if I could. I usually don’t drink either because I prefer root beer or Sprite, anyways.
5. Favorite time of the year? Why?
Autumn!! Fall here in New England is absolutely gorgeous! The weather is chilly but not too cold, the leaves change colors, and it ends with a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. Plus, you can start wearing scarves, flannel, and boots! What more could you want from a season?
6. Name music that reminds you of your childhood.
Taylor Swift, especially her first two albums. There’s something so nostalgic about her music for me! I used to listen to her music all the time when I was in middle school, and now an adoration for her work is instilled within me forever.
7. You can only pick ONE book to read (forever), what would it be?
Here are the wonderful seven bloggers I’m nominating for this award:
- Thistles and Whistles
- Amy @ Book Enthral
- Silanur @ AloofBooks
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Rachel @ Rambling Reads
- Tea and Titles
- The Fence of Stars
- Who is your celebrity idol at the moment?
- What book would you recommend your celebrity idol?
- What Hogwarts House would you be sorted into?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a week-long vacation, where would you go?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Would you rather only be able to read for the rest of your life or write?
- What book are you currently reading?
Again, thanks so much to Cristina for nominating me!
What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments section below!
Have a lovely day!