Recently I was nominated by Giovanna @ Book Coma for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Giovanna! Definitely go check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
1. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Despite the harsh criticism they often receive, I think there are quite a few great book-to-movie adaptations out there. If I had to pick a single movie I think it would be The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which is based on the Stephen Chbosky’s novel of the same name. After seeing that movie I left the theater honestly feeling as though it was better than the book itself, which is really saying something.
I do my best to read the book before seeing its movie adaptation, but if it doesn’t end up happening that way it’s definitely not the end of the world for me. I prefer to read the book first because I like to create my own mental image of what the characters and setting look like, but it’s also sometimes helpful to see the movie first depending on what the book is.
3. If you could star in any movie, new or old, what movie would it be?
My dream role would be Hermione. How amazing would that be???
Either Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings– I honestly can’t choose!
5. Who is your favorite author?
AHHH this question is impossible. J.R.R. Tolkien? J.K. Rowling? John Green? The list goes on and on!
6. If you were able to morph into any animal, what animal would it be?
Definitely a monkey. Definitely.
7. If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be and why?
This might not be the most exciting superpower ever, but I would want to be able to speak any and all languages, including talking to animals and plants. I think it would be incredibly useful and advantageous to be able to communicate with absolutely anyone. Besides, haven’t you ever wondered what your dog is thinking?
8. Name a celebrity that EVERYONE seems to love, but you HATE.
I don’t really hate any celebrities, but if I had to pick one I would probably say that I dislike Justin Bieber.
9. What is your favorite season?
The holiday season!! Weather-wise, probably fall.
CHRISTMAS. No joke.
- Lashaan & Trang @ Bookidote
- Heather @ Bits & Books
- Jillian @ A Room of One’s Own
- Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
- Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
- The Paper Ship
- Ayunda @ Tea & Paperbacks
- Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
- Amy @ Book Enthral
- Kate @ Ravings of a Dead Poet
I’m going to do something a little different: instead of answering ten questions, I’m going to ask my nominees to write ten random facts about themselves.
Thanks again to Giovanna for nominating me!
What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments section below!