Hello, hello! Today I bring to you the Book Fangirling Blog Award. Thanks so much to Grace @ kimmie.gg for nominating me!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
What is your favorite color? And what character embodies that color best?
My favorite color is yellow, because it’s so cheery and positive and reminds me of summer, golden honey, and tall blooming sunflowers. I think Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series embodies the color yellow best because she’s always optimistic and has a bright outlook on life.
Oooh, tough question!! My gut response to this question was Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, most likely because I feel like I can relate with Jane a lot. We’re both quite independent and simply trying to do the best with what we have. My second thought was J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, a book I have grown up with and that I’ve returned to so many times in search of comfort, advice, and merriment.
My answer to this remains resolute: JONAH GRIGGS. ❤ If you haven’t already read Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, read it ASAP! All of the characters have so much depth and dimension to their personalities that you can’t help but become invested in their stories.
Where do you enjoy reading the most?
I love reading outside on my porch in the sunshine, especially when there’s a slight warm breeze that rustles the leaves in the trees. Perfection.
What does your dream library look like?
A cozy hobbit hole lined with shelves, complete with a fireplace and comfy armchair in the corner.
- Beth @ Reading Every Night
- Theresa @ The Calico Books
- Silanur @ AloofBooks
- Windie @ Geek Apprentice
- Klinta @ Book Owly
- If you could trade places with one character for a day, who would it be?
- Do you prefer stories driven by plot or characters?
- What is the longest book you’ve ever read?
- What character would be your BFF in real life?
- Is there a book that embodies who you are? What book is it and why?
I stole the last question from Grace because it’s really thought-provoking and I can’t wait to see how people respond.
Thanks again to Grace for nominating me! Be sure to check out her blog– she’s a fabulous bundle of wonderfulness. 🙂
What are your answers to any of these questions? What do you think of my answers? Let me know in the comments section below!