Hi, everyone! Today I bring you the Get to Know Me Tag, in which I share a bunch of random information about myself. Thanks so much to The Orang-utan Librarian for tagging me!
- Name: Holly
- Nickname: Don’t have one
- Star Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Student
- Hair color: Brown
- Hair length: A little past my shoulders
- Eye color: Blue
- Best feature: Whatever book I’m toting around with me at the time 🙂
- Braces: Not since middle school (thank goodness!)
- Piercings: Two on each ear
- Tattoos: Definitely not!
- Right or left handed: Right
- Best friend: A girl I met in kindergarten. However, we lived in different towns and ended up going to school in different districts, so we eventually lost contact with each other.
- Award: Probably a participation award for the dance classes I used to take.
- Real holiday: I was born in mid-November, so probably Thanksgiving.
- Concert: I think the Boston Pops, a professional orchestra that plays Christmas music.
- Film: Love Actually (Christmas, cute love stories, and Hugh Grant? What could be better?)
- TV Show: Lost or The Office
- Color: Yellow!
- Song: Anna Sun by Walk the Moon
- Restaurant: any breakfast place!
- Shop: Water Street Bookstore (my local independent bookshop)
- Shoes: Birkenstock sandals. Once you break them in they are so comfortable!
- Feeling: Like I could use a nice mug of tea.
- Single or Taken: Single
- Eating: Breakfast, as I write this. My usual bowl of granola.
- Watching: Star Trek, the original series from the 1960s. I love how cheesy this show is!
- Wearing: Pajamas still!
- Children: Probably?
- Marriage: Definitely!
- Careers: My dream is to be an English professor at a university.
- Where you want to live: Somewhere in New England.
YOU, and anyone who would like to join in on this tag!
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Do we share any similarities? Let me know in the comments section below!