What a better way to start the day than with a fun blogger award! Thanks so much to Grace @ kimmie.gg for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award– I always appreciate nominations like this, especially from such lovely fellow bloggers. ❤
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Since it’s officially autumn, I’ve decided to make my seven facts fall-themed.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I adore all things relating to pumpkin spice, jumping in leaf piles, wearing cozy sweaters, and drinking excessive amounts of tea.
- During the chillier seasons (autumn and winter) I usually drink around two or three mugs of tea each day. Is this healthy? I have no idea. Will I continue to drink this much tea? Absolutely!
- When I think of autumn, the first book that always come to mind is October Sky by Homer Hickam, a memoir that was later turned into a film starring Jake Gyllenhaal. Don’t worry, it’s more than just the autumnal title– there’s something about the overall setting and atmosphere of this book that exudes fall to me. Whatever the reason is, I highly recommend both this book and the film!
- For me, fall is also a season of candles. It seems as though I’ve inherited my mom’s love of cozy scents, because I always get the urge to light candles as soon as the leaves start taking on their golden array of colors. Apple, pumpkin, and baking scents in general are the best!
- I’m terrible at carving pumpkins, but I love eating roasted pumpkins seeds. Oh, the conundrum!
- The last time I tried to go apple picking I was informed that this particular orchard only allowed people to go picking on the weekends. Needless to say, I was incredibly disappointed.
- I love the smell of air in autumn, the way the leaves infuse it with their earthy scent and the crisp snap of fall makes it just chilly enough for a cardigan. There’s nothing better!
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
- Callum McLaughlin
- Jane @ Raincity Librarian
- Rebecca @ Books and Bubble Baths Blog
- Caitlin @ Caitlin Loves Books
- Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales
- Megan @ Bookslayer Reads
- Anne @ Inked Brownies
- Alice @ Arctic Books
- Ava @ Bookishness and Tea
- The Proud and Prejudiced Book Thieves
- Sammie @ Bookshelves and Biros
- Estefani @ Fiction Jungle
- Maggie @ In A Reading World
- Emmy @ Fictionaire
What’s a fun fact about you? What do you think of mine? Most importantly, what’s your favorite season? Let me know in the comments section below!