Imagine my surprise when I recently woke up one morning to find that I had been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. According to Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award, it is:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Thanks so much to Azia @ The Uncharted World for nominating me!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I’ve never traveled outside of the United States.
- I have a pair of lucky Converse shoes that I wear whenever I take an exam or have to give a presentation in class.
This is excellent timing because these questions are perfect for the turn of the new year!
What will be your new year’s resolution?
I’ll undoubtedly have many New Year’s resolutions (I love making resolutions!) but I think one of my most important goals is to slow down an appreciate more. This applies to reading, blogging, and life in general. Particularly with blogging, I want to stop feeling like I need to race through books just to check them off of a list. There’s value in taking time with a book!
How would you describe your perfect Christmas?
Quality time with family around the tree, lots of laughter, and homemade coffee cake for breakfast.
Do you have a daily routine for blogging?
Yes! Now that I’m home from college for winter break I can finally get back into my blogging routine. Usually I read through and comment on posts on other blogs while eating breakfast and then work on my own posts for a bit. Blogging is a great way to start the day!
What are some of the things/books you are looking forward to next year?
- Being able to take two English classes in one semester.
- Performing with my college’s tap dancing group at our annual show in February.
- Reaching the halfway point in my undergraduate college career (this is also a bit terrifying!).
- Hearing all about my brother’s experiences as a college freshman!
2017 should be an exciting and interesting year!
Weird/Funny: Which Marvel Avenger (or any other superhero/heroine) do you think best represents you?
Definitely Captain America (and not just because he’s my favorite!). I’m a rule follower by nature and I can really relate to a lot of the values that Steve Rogers stands for.
Because I LOVE Azia’s questions, I’m going to pass them along!
- What will be your new year’s resolution?
- How would you describe your perfect Christmas?
- Do you have a daily routine for blogging?
- What are some of the things/books you are looking forward to next year?
- Weird/Funny: Which Marvel Avenger (or any other superhero/heroine) do you think best represents you?
- Closet Readers
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Alyssa @ Pucks and Paperbacks
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!