Hello, hello! How is everyone doing today? Recently while eating my usual morning bowl of granola I discovered that I had been nominated for the Entertainer Blogger Award. Not only are these posts really fun to put together, but I also feel as though they help bring the blogging community closer through recognizing other bloggers. A big thanks to the Closet Readers for nominating me!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers.
Why did you start your blog in the first place?
I started my blog in high school to keep a record of my thoughts on the books that I read. Initially I had no idea that such an active, enthusiastic, and bookish blogging community even existed. Now I blog not only to record my bookish thoughts but to connect with other readers as well.
What is your favorite book?
Ah, the most difficult question of all! I don’t have a definitive, single answer to this question, but here are a few of my all time favorite books:
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Place by E.L. Konigsburg
I’m sure there are others as well, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind. It really depends on my mood as to what my favorite book is!
What do you dislike the most?
People who are disrespectful, inconsiderate, or simply mean. There’s no reason not to be kind!
What is your favorite food item from the mall?
PRETZEL BITES. They’re hot and buttery and everything wonderful in this world. ❤
What is your favorite pastime?
Besides reading and blogging, my favorite past times are writing, knitting, and crafting. I especially love filling in Wreck This Journal pages, which I’ve shared many of on this blog in the past.
- Aimee @ Lovely Book Loves
- Ashley @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Anne @ Inked Brownies
- Nino @ Enchanted Readers
- Olivia @ Heir of Glitter
- Molly @ Molly’s Book Nook
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Sarah @ Shelf-tacular
- Shar & Shanti @ Virtually Read
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Vivian @ Inked in Pages
- Ellie @ On the Other Side of Reality
What an interesting and kind of random assortment of questions! Nevertheless, they were a lot of fun to answer. What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments section below!