I hope you’re all having a great Friday! Today I’m here to share another Liebster Award. Thanks so much to Lyndsey @ Lyndsey’s Book Blog for tagging me!!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
If you could live in any fictional world (doesn’t have to be fantasy, just any book world) which would it be?
Definitely Middle-earth!! Choosing a specific location there would be really difficult, though… they all sound so beautiful.
Which fantasy creature would you love to have as a pet?
If you could control one of the elements (earth, air, water, fire) which would you choose?
I would choose to control water because then I could walk around without an umbrella and not get wet.
Do you prefer tea or coffee? How do you take it?
I’m an avid tea drinker and always drink it black.
Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too cold because you can always put on more layers. Also, sweaters! Fuzzy socks! Steaming mugs of tea!
What’s your favorite color?
Yellow! Though recently I’ve taken a liking to light pink as well.
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
EDWARD. Funny you should ask because my mom has been reading the Twilight series lately and watching the movies… I keep having flashbacks to when I read them in middle school!
The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. I’ve been meaning to read it for YEARS, but I always forget about it when I go to pick up a new book.
Ketchup or mayonnaise?
Definitely ketchup! I hardly ever eat mayo.
Do you prefer paperbacks, hardbacks, ebooks or audiobooks?
PAPERBACKS. I love reading physical books and paperbacks are smaller and cheaper than hardbacks. I do like listening to audiobooks every once in a while, especially while doing other things like exercising, knitting, etc.
Who would be your dream book boy/girlfriend?
My answer to this question is always Jonah from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. ❤
- Anna @ Reading Peaches
- Zezee @ Zezee with Books
- Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend
- Camillea & Maea @ When a Brown Girl Reads
- Emily @ My Enchanted Bookcase
- Hollie @ Hollie Blog
- Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
- Lucy @ Down the Rabbit Hole
- Rosie @ Rosie Freckle Reads
- Shannon @ Captivated by Fantasy
- Elise @ Roaming Reader
- What book are you currently reading?
- What book did you most recently finish?
- What is the prettiest book on your bookshelf?
- How do you organize the books you own?
- If you can learn any language, which one would you choose?
- Where have you always wanted to visit?
- What’s your favorite thing to use as a bookmark?
- Do your reading tastes change with the seasons?
- What is your favorite dessert to bake?
- Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
- How has your day been so far?
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!