Sometimes little surprises can completely make your day. Every time I’m tagged or nominated in posts like this Unique Blogger Award it reminds me of the loveliness of the bookish blogging community. Thanks so much to Jenna @ Bookmark Your Thoughts for nominating me!!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What is your favorite Disney film and character (they don’t have to be from the same thing)? Why?
I have so many Disney favorites, but my most recent one is Rapunzel and Tangled in general. I love the songs, the humor, the story, THE LANTERNS– everything!
How do you handle your TBR list when it gets out of control?
Usually by piling more books on top of it *hides in shame.* In actuality, when I notice that my TBR is getting a little out of control (on my Goodreads shelf, for instance) I’ll go through it and weed out books that I’m not really interested in readying anymore. Sometimes I don’t even remember why I added a book to my TBR in the first place!
What is your favorite type of post to blog about?
I love writing fun discussion posts for several reasons: a) they’re a blast to write, b) they spark awesome conversations in the comments section, and c) they help me look at other perspectives on a topic and see arguments from different angles.
- Jade @ Book Muffin
- Lauren @ Comma Hangover
- Alisha @ Alisha’s Words of Wonder
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
- Bri @ Words with Bri
- Louise @ Exploring by Starlight
- Anastasia @ Read & Survive
- Emily @ Mixed Margins
- Do you have a favorite book genre?
- How do you feel about what is considered to be “classic” literature?
- What has been your favorite experience blogging so far?
Thanks again to Jenna for nominating me! What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!