I hope you’re all having a lovely day! Today I’m here with the Awesome Blogger Award, which is described as:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Thanks so much to Amber @ The Literary Phoenix for nominating me!!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
View this post on Instagram
Shoutout to my brother for gifting me his copy of @gwatsky 's book 🙌 He's the real MVP. • • • • • #books #book #bookish #booklover #bibliophile #reading #amreading #reader #read #bookstagram #bookblogger #bookblog #blogger #blog #nutfreenerd #bookpics #instabooks #watsky #gwatsky #howtoruineverything
Granola! I’ve been eating the same homemade granola for YEARS. Somehow I never get tired of eating it.
2. What summer plans do you have (or have already done)?
I spent most of my summer reading in preparation for Oxford, working, and spending time with friends and family.
3. If you could pick ANY career and get into it 100% no questions asked, what would you do?
Realistically, I would be an English professor at a university; however, my secret dream has always been to be a professional dancer (even though I CANNOT dance).
4. On an average day – what’s your beauty routine?
Wash my face, brush my hair, and put on some eyeliner if I have time. Done.
5. What color pen do you prefer to use?
The more color the better! (Especially purple.) But I usually just end up using black pens because the ink is easier to read.
6. Do you or have you ever kept a personal journal or diary?
Yes! I’ve kept a journal on and off ever since I was younger. This is a photo of my current journal. As you can tell, I’m a fan of stickers!
7. Who inspires you?
SO MANY people! First and foremost, my parents.
8. Describe your perfect date.
My perfect date would involve books, hiking, or visiting a place I’ve never been before.
9. What is your go-to order at a restaurant?
Usually whatever I ordered the last time I was there. I tend to order the same things whenever I go to the same restaurants. Pizza is always by default, though.
10. If you had to wear either a cape or an eyepatch for a month but couldn’t tell anybody why, which would you choose?
An eyepatch. I feel like people would just assume that I got hurt somehow and need to wear it for medical reasons…. the cape is a little more difficult to explain!
YOU!! (Yes, my course work has reduced me to this level of lazy.)
- What’s at the top of your bucket list?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- Do you have any pets?
- What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid?
- What was the last restaurant you went to?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite musical artist/band?
- What TV series did you most recently finish?
- What book would you recommend to EVERYONE?
- Do you prefer dark, milk, or white chocolate?
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!