Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you’re all having a lovely November day (can you tell that this is my favorite month of the year?). Today I’m excited to share the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks so much to Fran Laniado for nominating me!!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves and then nominate 15 people.
- I’m currently studying abroad for a year at Mansfield College at Oxford University.
- Jaffa cakes are my new favorite snack. You can only get them here (or in specialty stores in the States) so I’m going to have to stock up before I go back home!
- I start listening to Christmas music ridiculously early every year (it’s fair game as long as Halloween is over!).
- I LOVE taking polaroid photos.
- I saw Rent (the movie based on the musical) for the first time a few weeks ago and have been listening to the soundtrack while writing essays ever since.
- I refuse to get a bike here even though it’s clearly the easiest and quickest way to get around. Cycling alongside all of those cars and big buses looks so terrifying!
- I miss tap dancing at my college back in the States immensely. I brought my shoes to England, but sadly there isn’t a tap dancing group here.
- Sarah @ Written Word Worlds
- RAIN @ The Withering
- Carly @ The Hungry Little Bookworm
- Anatomy of a Book Thief
- Lucinda @ Lucinda is reading…
- Alice @ Ink Fingerprints
- Lauren @ Books are Only the Beginning
- Kawther @ The Villain Library
- Maddie @ Hedgehog Book Reviews
- Alison @ Hardcovers and Heroines
- Abby @ Paw Print Pages
- Izzi @ Ravenclaw Book Club
- Nada @ Early Bookish Birds
- Jessica @ Reading with Jessica
- Morgan @ The Bookish Beagle
Thanks again to Fran for nominating me! ❤
What’s an fun fact about you? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!