Today I’m here with the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks so much to Kayla @ Kayla’s Book Nook for nominating me!!
1. Where was the last place you travelled, and when was it?
To Oxford, England where I’m currently studying abroad.
2. How many physical books do you own?
Now that you mention it, I’ve never actually counted how many books I own… but I would venture to say at least fifty. I’m currently whittling my way through my physical TBR, and my goal is to read all of the unread books that I own by this summer so I can donate the ones I don’t want.
3. Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
It’s rare for me to give up on a book, but it’s definitely happened before! Usually when I DNF a book it’s because I can’t see myself taking anything meaningful away from the reading experience. The problem could also be an annoying protagonist, which is one of my biggest bookish pet peeves.
4. What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
The last movie I saw in theatres was Star Wars: The Last Jedi and I really enjoyed it! It’s certainly not my favorite of the bunch, but it was great nonetheless.
5. Share your favorite meme or GIF!
I love any and all GIFs of this dancing pumpkin guy– no matter what season we’re currently in! I’ve always wanted to dress up as him for Halloween (maybe next year!).
“It starts with this: put your desk in the corner, and every time you sit down there to write, remind yourself why it isn’t in the middle of the room. Life isn’t a support-system for art. It’s the other way around.” ~ On Writing by Stephen King
7. What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
I always use my laptop because it’s the most easy and convenient to use. I’ve never actually used the WordPress app before– what are your thoughts on it if you use it?
8. Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this on this blog before, but I love tap dancing. I started tapping when I was in elementary school and I’ve been a member of the tap dancing group at Wheaton for the past few years. I miss it now that I’m abroad!
9. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type? If so, what is it?
Yes! I’m an ISFJ, which according to 16Personalities means:
The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.
10. What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
“Son of Man” from the Tarzan soundtrack. As always.
11. Give a shoutout to 5 awesome bloggers, and spread the love like confetti!
- Simant @ Flipping Through the Pages
- Lynn @ From Oceans Away
- Holly @ Dressed to Read
- Rachel @ pace, amore, libri
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!