Start warming up your super-sleuth abilities because it’s time for another Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks so much to Erin @ Her Big Mouth Book Blog for nominating me!!
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award
- Ask your nominees five questions
- When I was in high school I used to exclusively wear argyle patterned socks.
- My two favorite TV shows are The Office and Lost (I can’t possibly choose between them).
- I have three piercings in each ear.
- Which book got you interested in reading? I honestly can’t remember the first book that got me into reading. I was lucky that my parents read a lot to me when I was younger, so I don’t clearly remember most of the books that were read to me then. I do remember loving If You Give A Pig A Pancake by Laura Numeroff, mostly because I thought the pig was adorable and wanted one for a friend.
- What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve? Love triangles, especially when they’re used as the only thing driving the plot forward. I mean, how often do love triangles really happen in actuality? Why are they used so often in fiction? Isn’t there something more interesting to write about?
- What’s your greatest strength as a reader? Greatest weakness? I think my greatest strength is that I like a variety of genres. My greatest weakness is probably that I don’t often remember the details of books once I finish them, so whenever I read for my courses I have to take copious notes for reference later on.
- What author would you like to interview and why? Definitely William Faulkner because I would love to know his motivations for writing the kinds of characters and stories that he did. What did he really think about race? Gender? Class? And how did he develop an entire fictional county over numerous novels and short stories?
- What are your favorite kind of blog posts to write? I really enjoy writing discussion posts, especially rambling ones. It’s nice to be able to get down my thoughts on paper (or my laptop screen) and then hear what other people have to say if they write comments.
- Julianna @ Blots of Ink and Words
- Cam @ Camillea Reads
- Ashley @ The Infinite Library
- Paige @ Just One More Pa(i)ge
- Louise @ Exploring by Starlight
- If you could create any crayon color, what would it be?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- Do you prefer driving or being the passenger of a car?
- What book are you most looking forward to reading next?
- What’s the weather like right now where you live?
Thanks again to Erin for nominating me!
What are your answers to these questions? What do you think of mine? Let me know in the comments section below!