Happy Tuesday!! IT’S ALMOST HALLOWEEN. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) is a Halloween freebie, which is very exciting. Instead of my usual Top Ten Tuesday posts, I’ve decided to do something a little different today: a list of links! Here is a list of some past spooky posts of mine to help get you in the Halloween spirit.
- Halloween Creatures Book Tag. What’s better than talking about zombies, creepy dolls, mummies, and books?
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley | Review. Ah, a classic Halloween read (get it? CLASSIC?!).
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books for Halloween. This post is from 2014?!?! SO MANY YEARS AGO. Check this out if you want to see some pretty cheesy graphic design.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Scary Bookish Dilemmas. Sometimes bookish problems can be just as scary as the books themselves.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker | Review. As scary as the thought of Dracula is, this classic novel is even scarier (thanks to the sexism?).
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Keep You Up at Night. Everyone can use a good scare now and then! These books are sure to make you want to keep the light on a little longer.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs | Review. If the story itself doesn’t scare you, then the creepy photos throughout this novel definitely will!
- Book Sacrifice Tag. Now this sounds absolutely terrifying!
- Scary Nonfiction Reads. I just posted this the other day–sometimes reality is scarier than any work of fiction.
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood | Review. This novel is genuinely one of the scariest things I have ever read.
I hope you enjoy these spooky throwbacks!! What are your favorite kinds of posts to read during the Halloween season? What’s the scariest book you’ve ever read? Let me know in the comments section below!