Happy Tuesday!! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) is to share our ten most recent additions to our bookshelf. While I don’t have a solid ten here, I do have an interesting handful of books to show you.
- A Matter of Interpretation by Antonin Scalia. Assigned this for law school.
- What Kind of Nation by James F. Simon. Assigned this for law school.
- The Falconer by Dana Czapnik. Gifted this by a friend.
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood. Gifted this for Christmas.
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern. Bought myself this because I’m so excited to read it!
And that HUGE book at the bottom? My textbook for constitutional law. Looks like I’m going to have plenty of reading to do this semester…
What books have you recently acquired? What do you think of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments section below!