Happy Tuesday!! This week’s topic asks us to share books that we’ve recently added to our TBR lists. Lately I’ve been trying to listen to more audio books, which has introduced me to a whole new gackle of texts. Here are a few that I’m really looking forward to reading:
What books have you recently added to your TBR list? What do you think of the ones on my list? Let me know in the comments section below!
Happy Tuesday!! This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic asks us to share ten books that we meant to read in 2018 but didn’t get around to. I decided to add a little twist to it and only use books from photos that I’ve taken for my bookstagram. (Believe me, there are SO MANY more besides this!)
1. As You Like It by William Shakespeare
2. Food by Gertrude Stein
3. The Tempest by William Shakespeare
4. Todos deberíamos ser feministas by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5. The Novel Cure by Ella Berthoud & Susan Elderkin
6. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
7. Sweet Dreams by Nadette Rae Rodgers
8. The Yiddish Policemen’s Union by Michael Chabon
9. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
10. Till September Petronella by Jean Rhys
What books did you hope to get around to in 2018? What do you think of the ones on my list? Which one should I start first in 2019? Let me know in the comments section below!