Hello, bookworms! I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. Today I’m back with another list of blog posts that you should definitely check out. Without further ado, here are some posts that have caught my eye recently:
- How to Be a Better Blogger for the New Year | Gianna & Gemini. In this first installment of her new mini series about how to be a better blogger, Gianna runs through some common yet under-discussed worries that bloggers often have. If you’re in the need for a blogging pep talk, then look no further than this post!
- Board Games for Book Lovers | A Geek Girl’s Guide. In this post, Michelle recommends several board games that bookworms would likely enjoy. As someone who loves board games, this post was right up my alley! I would highly recommend Mysterium from her list, and I can’t wait to play Fire in the Library sometime–seems like a very stressful, high-stakes game!!
- 20 Pink and Red Books that You Need to Read! | Novels and Notions. In this post, Jen and Rae recommend twenty books with pink and red covers–perfect timing, considering that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
- How to Blog When You Haven’t Read Anything New | Another Book in the Wall. In this post, Kelly provides plenty of advice and recommendations on what to write about as a book blogger if you haven’t read anything new lately. As someone whose reading comes and goes depending on whether or not my law school semester is in full swing, I really appreciated this post.
- What Equals a Good Narrator? | Stephen Writes. In this post, Stephen evaluates several different qualities of narrators and discusses whether or not they make for a good read. Love this blast to my English lit major past!
I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I have! Which posts have you been loving lately? Which kinds of blog posts tend to be your favorites? Let me know in the comments section below.