Happy Tuesday!! This week’s topic asks us to share books that we’ve recently added to our TBR lists. Lately I’ve been trying to listen to more audio books, which has introduced me to a whole new gackle of texts. Here are a few that I’m really looking forward to reading:
What books have you recently added to your TBR list? What do you think of the ones on my list? Let me know in the comments section below!
Don’t despair- there’s still another month of summer left! Keep on celebrating with these awesome songs.
- Lost In My Mind – The Head and the Heart
- Why Georgia – John Mayer
- Guaranteed – Eddie Vedder
- Independence – The Band Perry
- The Technicolor Phase – Owl City
- Walking the Dog – Fun.
- You and I – Anarbor
- Shake-A-Booty – Hank Green
- King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
- Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root
- If I Had A Boat – Jimmy Buffet version
School is finally out, and you know what that means: YOU’RE FREE!!!! These are the perfect songs to jam to as you celebrate your freedom.
- I Can Lift A Car – WALK THE MOON
- Down in the Valley – The Head and the Heart
- The Girl – City and Colour
- Hello Seattle – Owl City
- With or Without You – 2CELLOS
- Babel – Mumford & Sons
- The List – Hank Green
- The Wandering Kind (Prelude) – Josh Groban
- Mountain Sound – Of Monsters and Men
- Queen of California – John Mayer
- The Cello Song – The Piano Guys
- Some Nights – Fun.
Happy birthday Hank Green! I hope your special day is filled with awesomeness!
For those of you who don’t know who Hank Green is, you can go to his website by clicking here. Be sure to check out his Youtube channel (the Vlogbrothers) which he does with his brother, John Green. (Yes, his brother John Green is the author of TFiOS.)